Bendalls Engineering is located in Carlisle and specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke products for some of the World’s most hazardous environments across a wide range of sectors including nuclear, oil & gas and energy.
- Established for 130 years
- Bendalls operates from a 56,000 sqft facility
- Capability across four workshops for large scale fabrications up to 250 tonne and 5.5m2 in carbon and stainless steel and exotics
- Dedicated assembly and testing facilities including a large X-Ray bay to carry out on site radiography and an in-house machine shop facility
- All inspection and non-destructive examination is performed by in-house expert quality assurance team
- Unrivalled quality and safety standards ensure exceptional reliability and performance of equipment supplied